HEALING A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS BEEN INJURED: INSPIRING STEPS TO HEAL
HEALING A MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIP REQUIRES LOVE, CARE, COMMITMENT, RESPECT, UNDERSTANDING, GRATITUDE AND FORGIVENESS
Healing a relationship that has been injured is crucial for its long-term survival. It is especially so if your relationship has gone through some trouble, challenge and/or pain. However, people often forget the importance of giving each other and themselves some time to lick the wounds after their relationship had experienced pain, hurt and anger.
HEALING YOUR MARRIAGE OR INJURED RELATIONSHIP: HOW TO PICK UP THE PIECES AND MEND YOUR BROKEN HEART
Check out the following inspiring healing suggestions and tips and grab those that suit you and your circumstances.
Healing a relationship and starting afresh: Here is some inspiration for healing your relationship:
1. Seek "professional counselling." Religious works just as well too.
2. Pray and/or meditate together. Get it all out, in prayer.
3. Read inspirational books (or listen to audios) that assist in your healing process - do it with your partner/spouse if you can or if you prefer, read separately - then reflect & share.
4. Listen to some healing music. If you have a song you both like and that reminds you of the good times, play it and sing along - together.
5. Take walks together (how long has it been since you've done this? You've probably even forgotten how to walk together..careful, don't lose your footing!). You don't have to hold hands if you are uncomfortable, but it's best to do that.
6. Do some fun stuff together. You can take a quiz to find out how much you actually know about each other and to get back into each other's lives.
7. Follow-up on something your partner talked about the day before or last week. "How's that project going?" "Is your headache better now, Honey?" Remind (revive)them of something - "hey, you used to be a very good dancer, how about some dancing lessons for you?"
8. Give your partner a compliment today. Be it "You look really pretty in that outfit" or "I really do love the way you think/cook/talk/laugh or...errr...sneeze. It's up to you, really.
9. Do at least one thing for your partner that you know he/she will love; it must especially be something that you've purposefully avoided doing in the past. You know soemthing like that? No wonder you've been having some problems. Come-on, pride and neglect don't serve your relationship well.
10. Talk, talk, talk! Get it all out!
11. Don't forget to touch
12. Spend a lot of quality time together
13. Be grateful for the positive attributes your partner possesses and do communicate that gratitude. Learn to appreciate each other again
14. Show you want a fresh start- propose marriage again and/or arrange to renew your vows
14. Most importantly, do take care of yourself. This is very important for the other steps to be carried out effectively; and to take good care of your partner/spouse.
All the best. I hope you will find even more ways to revive that special relationship. With healing comes new life. LOVE DOES HEAL
Subscribe and get a free copy of "My web marketing experience"