"Creative ways to propose marriage": pop the question in style
"Creative, romantic ways to propose marriage"
"What are some of the most amazing, impressive, romantic and creative ways to propose marriage?"
If you are going to pop the question to that special person, you need to do it right to totally knock them out.
Here are some wonderful,impressive and creative ways to ask - "will you marry me?
"5 great, romantic ideas to pop the question"
Here are some beautiful, romantic, and creative ways to propose marriage to your one and only:
1. If she loves children or works with children, get a group of kids to line up, ecah with a letter to make the words 'Marry me,...'
2. If your mate loves dogs/cats, hand them a cute little puppy or kitten, with a ring attached to the ribbon on the little pet's neck. Your chance to get down, once they notice the ring.
3. Does the love of your life like poetry? Get them a poetry book, and stick your own poem inside one of the pages. Make it customised for her/him and be ready with the ring.
4. Is she perhaps a chocaholic? Get her a box of her absolute favourite chocolates and creatively place the ring in one of the chocolate slots.
5. Give her three flowers, one at a time, to represent the past, the present and the future. The last one to represent the future must have a ring tied on to it. Your cue to drop on bended knees.
Hope you at least liked one of our creative ways to propose marriage. I'm sure your loved one won't help but accept. Wishing you a loving, romantic, happy life together. Here's to a new marriage! and new family!
MORE ROMANTIC IDEAS TO POPPING THE QUESTION: MARRIAGE PROPOSALS EBOOKS
"Romantics Guide To Popping The Question" - 101 Marriage Propsal Stories. Great Book On Marriage Proposals, with Tips, Ideas And 101 Real Life Stories Of Engagements. Written By Celebrity Romance Expert, Michael Webb. MICHAEL WEBB HAS IDEAS!
CREATIVE DATES BY WELL-KNOWN EXPERT!