HOMESCHOOLING FACTS, TIPS AND RESOURCES
HOME-SCHOOLING: ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF HOME SCHOOLS; HOMESCHOOLING VS NON-SCHOOLING; HOME VS FORMAL/MAINSTREAM SCHOOLING
Unlike non-schooling, Home-schooling is an ‘uncontrolled’. Or unstructured schooling system. Infact, parents who decide to put their children through home schooling do need to first apply for registration with relevant authorities. It is also best to belong to or register with a home schooling association.
WHAT IS HOME SCHOOLING AND WHAT IS NON SCHOOLING? DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HOME AND NON-SCHOOLING
Home schooling vs. non-schooling
• a home school has a curriculum called home school curriculum while a non-school is totally unstructured
• a home school needs to be approved and registered while a non-school needs no registration
• with home schooling, parents would normally seek the services of a trained and qualified educator – perhaps even a qualified home-educator or home-teacher
• home schooling follows the formal school ‘programme’ or general structure
Advice and tips for home-schooling parents or parents considering home schooling their school-aged children
• belong to an association for home-schooled learners
• make sure your child follows an approved homeschooling curriculum
• use as many home schooling resources as you can
• join homeschooling groups in Internet social forums/networks
• attend homeschooling exhibitions and events
• carefully consider your decision – you have to attend exbos and visit social networking sites to be able to reach an informed decision about whether to home school or not.
HOME-SCHOOLING RESOURCES: AN INFORMATIVE HOMESCHOOLING EXBO
This is dubbed "The Ultimate Homeschool Expo". No wonder because It is A very First Online Homeschool Convention, boasting well over 50 Speakers, 150+ Workshops, Vendors, Mommy Grab Bag Filled With Bonus Ebooks, Audios, Printable Planning Pages, Study Guides And Notebooking Pages:
Fun Math Games For School Or Homeschool Education!