WHAT IS ANORGASMIA?
"ANORGASMIA" IS A MEDICAL TERM USED TO DESCRIBE A CONDITION WHEREBY A WOMAN IS UNABLE TO REACH ORGASM OR CLIMAX DURING SEXUAL CONTACT
Women who don't orgasm: the pain and despair of Anorgasmia OR Inability to orgasm.
Anorgasmia or the inability to reach orgasm is a very devastating yet common condition affecting women of all ages, race and creed. Studies indicate that as many as 10% of sexually active women are not able to orgasm/reach orgasm.
Common factors/causes of Anorgasmia include:
1. Social and/or religious reasons. The woman might have been raised/conditioned to view intercourse as a dirty thing and may be finding it difficult to recondition her mind.
2. Women who have suffered abuse of a sexual nature may be so traumatized by the occurrence that the thought of sex being enjoyable is difficult to contemplate
3. A first-time traumatic experience. The ‘breaking of virginity’ might have happened with an impatient partner
4. Pain due to a physiological condition
5. A woman might have had an STI or living with HIV/Aids – and finding it difficult to be intimate
Treatment for Anorgasmia
The first point of departure is normally a physical examination by a medical practitioner. But often times, women find that all is well with them, physiologically.
Treatment for Anorgasmia should ideally be directed at couples, rather than sufferers only. Couples’ sexual therapy/counseling goes a long way in the diagnosis and treatment of the disorder. Psychological counseling will also address the underlying causes of the problem. Education and/or a lack thereof, play a key role in the diagnosis and treatment of “Anorgasmia”.
OTHER WAYS TO DEAL WITH THE INABILITY TO ORGASM/CLIMAX: ANORGASMIA RESOURCES
One of the major causes of anorgasmia is a lack of sexual education. Here are some resources that would help you understand your anatomy & physiology or that of your woman's. Our top 5 list of helpful resources/ebooks to bring you/your woman to climax...
1. The "Gspot Sex Manual". Discover Killer G-spot Female Orgasm Tips! Give Her A Mind Blowing Climax And She Will Love You More! Do It!
2. SecretOrgasmTips. How To Have The Best Sex Humanly Possible! Click Here!
3. Relationship course - The Ultimate Home Tantra Course. The Best Relationship Course On The Internet. Click Here!
4. Erectile dysfunction could affect a woman's desire and ability to get intimate. "Completely Cure Erectile Dysfunction" - Ebook. Over Two Third Of Males Over 40 Have Minor Or Major Problem With Impotence And Erection Dysfunction Do something!
5. Get her to climax - "500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets." More Passion & Intimacy With Great Sex From Oprah Romance Expert - These Tips Will Drive her/him Wild. Click Here!