"SUBSTANCE ABUSE" OR "DRUG ABUSE"
"ADVICE AND SUPPORT FOR SUBSTANCE ABUSE": "DRUG ABUSE" AND "ALCOHOL ABUSE"
Drug abuse is normally a symptom of underlying problems. Troubled teens and children who find themselves unable to cope with family, school, and society stresses often resort to substance abuse.
"REHABILITATION": HOW TO DEAL WITH AND ASSIST A DRUG ADDICT
REHABILITATION: HOW TO ASSIST A DRUG ADDICT AND CURB DRUG ABUSE
1. Commit to help. This means that you do not easily give up on them. It will be difficult and challenging, but you have to stick with it.
2. Respect and consideration - treat an addict with respect and consideration. Realise that it is the substance that makes them behave in socially unacceptable ways.
3. That being said, you have to fight the enemy - the drug - not the "druggie" or addicted person.Talk to the drug addict with love
4. Contact a "rehabilitation centre" for advice on how to get the addicted person into rehab. The person has to acknowledge that they have a drug problem before they can be
5. Seek counselling and support.
People who want to know about "drug abuse" also read about:
THOUGHTS: THERE'S POWER RIGHT THERE