Lessons we can all learn from the soccer world cup: From the www.relationship-affairs.com team
10 Great Life Lessons from the soccer world cup.
These can obviously be applied to life and to relationships
1. Celebrate each goal, even when you are still trailing behind your opponent
2. A draw can sometimes mean a win, depending on whom you have drawn with
3. A draw can also mean a defeat, depending on who has drawn with you.
4. History, statistics do work sometimes…
5. But not always.
6. It’s ok to cry when you are sad, hurt or beaten
7. Always congratulate the winner, no matter how much you are hurting from the loss (...and exchange gifts with them)
8. Apologise if you have offended or hurt someone
9. Bad temper can get you in hot water (think Red card!)
10. Touching is not forbidden amongst men (it shows warmth and good companionship)
Subscribe to www.relationship-affairs.com/subscribe.html for monthly relationship inspiration and honest opinions, insights, tips, experiences and advice.
Until next time, Stay Blessed!
PS. Have you heard about this website-building tool? The one that I used without any prior knowledge or experience of IT or webhosting or e-commerce?
Good news coming in August: Sitesell will be issuing me a once in a year opportunity in the form of a license to allow family, friends and subscribers a “buy one get one free (2 in 1) package on their Site building product. This is a huge offer to celebrate my birthday and will run in August only. Get ready for a great online future – details in the August Newsletter…